Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence test is a truly scientific study of the fingerprint patterns. This will help in understanding a great individual’s potential & personality Type. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is based on understanding from Neuroscience, Genetics, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology and Embryology. DMIT Test Assessment method has been formulated by scientists and Medical experts. DMIT Test has accepted by Entire world and also from renowned universities. Medical experts and Approved clinical experience confirmed that finger prints provide accurate analysis of humans Multiple Intelligences and inborn potential. Traditionally only IQ test is used to be a measurement tool for degree of intelligence. Now Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test Using in the field of School college and educational institutions. Human resource management. Children memory Enhancements Programs. Career Guidance and Career Counseling
What is Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test ?
It’s also Called DMIT Test
What is DMIT ?
Benefits of DMIT Test
What is Dermatoglyphics?
Dermatoglyphics is a scientific analysis of fingerprint patterns.The term Dermatoglyphics originates from two Greek words.
DERMA = SKIN
GLYPHE = CURVE
Fingerprints and dermal ridge pattern are unique with each individual.Even Fingerprints are differences between similar twins also.Discover your intrinsic potential by identifying the form and various types of styles on the finger
What is Multiple Intelligence Test?
Multiple Intelligence is a scientific Method of understanding Brain Lobes and its usages
Dr. Howard Gardner introduced 9 Multiple Intelligence in his book called Frames of Mind
Every person has a minimum of 9 Multiple Intelligence
Everybody has different ratios of Multiple Intelligence.
Anyone can discover their Inborn Multiple Intelligence from DMIT Test
Know your inborn Talent with DMIT Test and be a Winner.
Fingerprints and Brain Connection
Fingerprints truly are closely associated with the infant’s mind development. Fingerprints are usually developed during the 13th to 19th week of an embryo. Fingerprints start to develop inside the embryo from 13th Week. In fact it gets formed by 24th week. Many research papers have got elaborated with link between fingerprint patterns and Human Brain lobes.
ingerprints and Brain Lobes
- Brain Lobes can be analyzed depending on formation and amount of ridge present in the finger prints.
- Medical experts confirmed that each person’s finger prints are unique.
- Fingerprints demonstrate different types of characteristics, even identical twin babies also.
- The syndication of fingerprints is recognized as represent of human brain cells.
- Fingerprint development depends on proportion & distribution of brain lobes.
- Children with learning difficulties will vary fingerprints in comparison to talented children’s
History of Dermatoglyphics & Multiple Intelligence
History of Dermatoglyphics
- The research of Dermatoglyphics is usually more than 200 yrs. old.
- Dermatoglyphics was mainly used to find skilled sportsmen for Olympics Games in 1970s.
- Dermatoglyphics is invented by Dr.Harold Cummins.
- Dr.Harold Cummins is certainly acknowledged as Father of Dermatoglyphics.
- He studied almost all aspects of fingerprints analysis throughout fields.
- Dermatoglyphics was used Find Genetic disease with the help of fingerprint patterns
- Dermatoglyphics Originated from Down Syndromes Theory.
History of Multiple Intelligence Theory
- Multiple Intelligence is invented by Dr. Howard Gardner in 1983.
- Multiple Intelligence (MI. Theory) was especially invented for Education and Psychology Problem Solution
- Every Child Born with different types of Multiple Intelligence. Parents & Teacher Should discover it.
Reasoning behind Gardner M.I Theory
- Instructional programs should catch the attention of different sorts of intelligence.
- Individuals should be persuaded to use their own preferred intelligence on learning.
- Assessment for learning should evaluate multiple sorts of intelligence